? ??????????????Gaff Giraffe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??7 Grabs Today. 607 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Zebra Fur? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 4396 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Just Meant? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Oh My God!! It’s been ages!

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for not blogging for so long, what with my exams and all, so much has happened…

Well, i am now in a relationship with someone (male, of course :P), he’s only a few months older than i am, and he’s in my year so not too old :)

I have just finished taking my 18 or so GCSE exams (General Certificate of Secondary Education) and thank god they’re over! that is, until next year when i sit my AS exams *groan* :( but hey, the GCSE’s are out the way, yay! so now i have to wait till August to get my results…that’s gonna be such a tense day…

I’ve applied to college to hopefully do 4 courses; German, Chemistry, Biology and History, and i may also have a job :) i’ll give you more info as soon as i know :)

bye

Luna

- x -

0 comments: